This policy covers our use of personal information that we collect when you use this web site. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services may include newsletters and competitions. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
What Information is Collected?
On certain pages of this web site, we may ask you to submit information about yourself such as your name, email address, postcode and telephone number. This information is stored in a database and only used for the purpose of its submission unless otherwise stated.This site also uses a tool that collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines. We collect two types of data Personal data you give us and personal data we collect when you use our services.
1) Information you give us
“Personal Data” includes your name, physical address, e-mail address(es), telephone numbers and other similar information that you provide to us by filling in forms on digital channels: our site http://www.festivalleisurepark.co.uk (our site) . This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for your Personal Data when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site. In addition, we may collect and process information provided by you on publicly accessible areas of third party sites. We do not sell your Personal Data.
2) Information we collect from you when you use our services
When you use our services, we may collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
Geolocation Data – When you use a smart phone or other mobile device to access our services provided to you via our website we may collect information about your physical location (if you have engaged this function on your smart phone, tablet or other electronic device).
Device and Website Use Information – When you use a computer, tablet, smart phone or other device to access our websites or services via our online properties, we may collect information about the device and how you use it.
Where is your information stored?
All Personal Data you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our digital channels; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised loss or access.
Who Collects this Information?
Key Lime PR & Marketing collects this information on behalf of the Basildon Festival Leisure Park. Key Lime PR & Marketing are located in Billericay, CM12 9Ab
How Will This Information Be Used?
The information will be used to allow us to respond to your queries. It will also be used to gather broad demographic information about users of the site. We may use it for marketing purposes, to send you details of special offers, promotions and services. We may send you a periodic newsletter. We may use the information to improve our web site, and to customise the web site based on your demographics.
What Communication Can You Expect From Us?
We may use your contact details (email address and/or home address) to send you a periodic newsletter, and information concerning special offers, promotions and services. (See further down the page for details on how to opt out of any mailings).
With Whom May The Information Be Shared?
Service Providers. We may share information we collect about you with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities (e.g., payment processing, data storage). We may also share your information with service providers that help us market our products or services to you and to tailor and deliver advertisements to you.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons. We may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with the law, including valid legal requests from private parties, law enforcement, or other government agencies (e.g., subpoena, summons, or court order).
Change of Ownership. If Festival Leisure Park is involved in a merger, acquisition, dissolution, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we reserve the right to transfer your personal information. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
What Security Procedures Are In Place To Protect The Information Collected?
We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
You may choose to modify or delete your personal information at any time. Additionally, you may choose to opt out of all further mailings.
To change or delete your information, send us an email, with subject “Change Info” to this address: email@example.com. To opt out of mailing system please click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email.
Where people under the age of 18 use our services, if the user’s age has been provided it is used to assure products that are inappropriate for those under 18 are not promoted to the customer. Parents should supervise the online activities of their children, and consider the use of tools available from online services and software providers that help provide child-friendly Internet environments.
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected (We charge £10 for information requests). Please address requests to: Basildon Festival Leisure Park, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3WB.
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
Our website often hosts online competitions where we may ask for personal details from you. The following are the standard terms and conditions which apply to all of our competitions. Please not that additional terms and conditions may apply and will be mentioned on the competition page.
- Open to all entries except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees, agents, resident retailers of the scheme and their employees or family members of Basildon Festival Leisure Park and its promotional partners.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- All entrants’ details may be used in promotional activity/materials and the winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to this competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
- The promoter and creator of these competitions is Festival Leisure Park. The promotion is not sponsored or associated with Facebook.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as FULL ACCEPTANCE of these Terms & Conditions of entry.
- Winners will be picked and contacted within 14 days of the closing date. Winners will have 3 days to accept the prize/s or it my result in a void of the prize
- Basildon Festival Leisure Park will forward the prize/s to the notified person/s within a further 28 days. The prize may require collection from Festival Leisure Park Basildon.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. Basildon Festival Leisure Park reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value if the original is no longer available.
- Festival Leisure Park reserves the right to withdraw the competiton or alter the terms and conditions at any point
- Winners will be contacted via social media by a comment underneath their orginal entry. All winner announcements will be final – no discussion will take place
- . Should any entrant use improper technical means to enter, FLP reserves the right to disqualify
- Festival Leisure Park accepts no responsibility for misplaced or broken prizes.
- Error & Omissions Excepted.
- Further Terms & Conditions may apply.
Modifications of this policy